- What is violence?
- How many kinds of violence are there?
- Does one need a gun to act violently?
- What are the effects of violence?
- Where are the roots of violence?: are people born violent, or do we learn violence?
- Have you ever been involved in a violent act?
- What do you consider the worst act of violence?
- Has the world become more or less violent throughout history?
Watch these videos and give your impressions:
Here is the second one, recorded at a school in Iowa (U.S.A.) in 1968.
An interesting experiment on power:
There is sarcasm in this one (do you consider sarcasm violence?), but it carries an interesting thought:
why does the victim so often feel guilty?