Watch the video and answer the following questions.
- Name the furniture and furnishings mentioned in the video. How many can you remember?
- Add ten more to the list.
- What is special about the plural form of the word shelf?
- When do you say Pleased to meet you?
- Do you know the opposite of heavy?
- What is the teacher's name?
- What is a contracted form?
- List ten different nationalities.
- Mention one word or expression which can be replaced by the pronoun it.
- Mention two words or expressions which can be used instead of they.
- What food and drinks are mentioned?
- Can you think of ten more words in that category?
- Can you repeat the family members mentioned?
- How many more can you add to the list?
- What is the opposite of difficult?
- Which two pets are mentioned in this episode?
- Do you remember the sentence used to introduce Elena to Victor?
- What is a sitcom?
- Listen again and write down the occupations you hear.
- What is the meaning of greeting people?
- Can you find synonyms for the adjectives handsome, clever and forgetful?
- What is the meaning of Nice to meet you?
- Which two future forms are used in this episode?
- What is the meaning of the words kind and nice?
- Do you know any other words to describe people's manners?
- Think of ten countries and find out the language spoken in each one.
- Rewrite these sentences using object pronouns instead of the words in red:
- I like English
- Victor likes Elena
- We like Victor and Elena
Way to go!