Read the clues and pay special attention to the words in the cloud (they will be bigger if you move your cursor over them).
- I was born in Prague on the 3rd of July.
- German was my mother tongue.
- My name is often used as a synonym of absurd and incredible situations.
- I died of tuberculosis in Vienna at the age of 41.
- The dominating figure of my father had a significant influence on my writing.
- I was unable to start a family, though I tried.
- One of my most famous books is about a repulsive insect.
- Writing was essential in my life. I often said that I was literature.
- I am one of the most influencial writers of the 20th century.
Click on the question mark to see if you were right.