On July 20th, 1969 man landed on the moon for the first time. These three men had been launched into space:
- What were their names?
- Where were they from?
- How many days did they need to get to the moon?
- Who was the first one to set foot on the moon?
- What famous words did he say?
- What was the name of the name of the spacecraft?
- What this the first successful mission to reach the moon?
- What other details can you provide?
The moon by Shelley
Art thou pale for weariness Of climbing heaven, and gazing on the earth, Wandering companionless Among the stars that have a different birth,— And ever-changing, like a joyless eye That finds no object worth its constancy?