Saturday 10 November 2012

CREATE A CHARACTER (elementary)

Create a cartoon, it can be a friend, an imaginary person or even yourself! Give it a name, save it to your computer and describe it for the class.

This is the link you need:
                                                 http://www.cartoonize.im/

This is what you'll find. Go through all the options, there are a lot!


This is the character I created:



Read her description:

My name is Ann. I am 15 years old. I have long hair, it is black and straight. My face is round. I have large grey eyes, a small nose and a big smile. My skin is pale and I have some freckles on my cheeks. I have a fringe covering my forehead and a golden piercing under my mouth.
I am wearing a yellow shirt.
People say I am friendly and fun. I love reading and having a good time with my friends.



No comments:

Post a Comment